Thursday 25 August 2016

Re-Offering for Council Seat October 15, 2016

Hi Everyone. Today I am sharing the news that my sleeves are rolled up and I am ready to represent you for another term as your councillor on Kings County Council.

I still hold a strong commitment to ensuring that the residents of the county get the excellent representation they deserve and I am looking forward with great anticipation to what the change from a Warden to Mayor can provide. I think this is a very positive change and I want to be part of the mandate given to the first ever Mayor of our County.



I believe the leadership of a Mayor elected by the people will create a truly new type of county council where the Mayor can challenge us all to work super hard to "do good by" everyone regardless of where in the nine new districts we live.

I have just published my election website. I am asking you to put your trust in me for another 4-years.

Please take a look and ask any questions you might have. It would be greatly appreciated if you would consider how you might help in the weeks ahead as the campaign rolls out.

Volunteers welcome and you can sign up on line at my website!

The New District/Boundary Changes

A boundary review has resulted in a new district for the 2016-2020 term of council The "New District 2" encompasses most of the communities I represented in the "Old District 3".

I am sad to say good-bye to Halls Harbour.

And, glad to say hello to a few new communities.

The area of North Kentville on the east side of Highway 341 is now part of the New District Two. That new area's border is Tiny Parrish Road, Church and Belcher. Also included is Foxhill Subdivision.

I am looking forward to meeting many more residents of the new area in the weeks immediately ahead.

Questions? Don't hesitate to give me a call. 902.670.2949.


No comments:

Post a Comment